Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 3, 2010

Email :O

Have not checked my email for awhile so I decided to check today... So many EA junk mails!! >_< ( Not the people EA lol ) Well the reason I'm writting this is because I haven't responded to people for a long time and I'm sorry. :c I will write back when I can. xD Thanks so much to the few that sent feedback on my creations! You are very kind! xD Oh and if any of you dunno my email it's :: 

Listenstoipod@yahoo.com 

Don't worry I'm nice :O most of the time! Hehe just kidding seriously I am. ^o^ If you don't think I am I will have to hunt you down. !_!

In other news I found an epic band!! They look wierd though! I thought he was a she...guess it is cause it's a glam rock band. Well they are called Negative. Check em out if your a music lover like me! XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb0XN9nPAcs

Okay enough of my randomness for the day! [:



   

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete