Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Shrooms



Well my first ever art project in college (that I like... we had to draw squares and lines for others.. aka to me they were like drawing scribbles - they do not count. ;O ) This is not my drawing though. >xD Just an edited photo that I took on my camera and it is kind of similar to my drawing. We went on hiking near by the campus and I found the mushrooms to be the most interesting. XD! They were so pretty even though they were only mushrooms. :D Wow its been a while since I've posted anything Sims related. Promise I will eventually, just been very busy. :P I actually feel like making a new simmy to the exchange. :O Leaning towards blue hair...hmm.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete